WordPress: From Login to Launch
A one day WordPress intensive for anyone with an idea, project or niche in need of a website. Starting with the basics, you will learn:
- the difference between WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org
- where your site will live: hosting options
- how to navigate the WordPress dashboard
- to create content: posts vs. pages; categories vs. tags
- to customize your site and make it uniquely yours: images, widgets and themes
- intro to enhanced functionality with Plug-Ins
- security basics & backup
- intro to search engine optimization & social media plugins
PLUS: Attendees of this WordPress class will receive 30 days consulting and support, to ensure a successful site launch.
From Login to Launch is an intensive beginners WordPress class for anyone with a need or desire to launch a website quickly, efficiently and set up for success.
Already have a website built on WordPress and you need to learn how to manage and enhance it? Check out our WordPress Advanced class, designed especially for those who already have a WordPress-based site. Learn More
|WordPress Training in Phoenix Beginners Class (SEE DATES AT RIGHT):Location: Elevate Coworking at Paradise Valley Mall, 4568 E Cactus Rd M110, Phoenix 85032 Enroll now for next scheduled class (SEE DATES AT RIGHT):
This is a small group, hands-on WordPress class. Bring your laptop & your questions. Each session is limited to 6 attendees* – enroll now!
*Minimum two attendees required to hold class. Cancellation policy: If you find you’re unable to attend and cancel more than two weeks before a workshop date you will receive a full refund (that will give us plenty of time to fill your seat). If cancelled within the two weeks prior, you will receive credit for an upcoming session OR if we’re able to fill your seat, we will issue a full refund.