SEO Tips for Small Business:
Identify keywords that your customers (or potential customers) are using to find you.
These SEO tips will help your website’s pages be more visible to customers searching online.
- Use Google.com/Adwords keyword planner tool to discover relevant keywords’ and their search volume
- Include higher volume, low competition keywords throughout your website content
- Focus on one keyword (or keyword phrase) per page or post to make it easy for search engines to identify the main topic of that content
- Use images that attract attention and include keywords in title and alt text
- Share new posts and pages on social media and link back to your website to drive traffic
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results — often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
How can Town Square Marketing help you be more visible in search?
Phoenix SEO provider Town Square Marketing provides exclusive, local SEO support to one company per industry. A combination of onsite optimization, content marketing, and off-site activities provide the right signals that search engines value. A strong focus on keyword selection ensures visibility to customers searching for your business. All customers have access to a real-time analystics dashboard to show ongoing effort and results. Ranking well in search takes ongoing effort. We focus on strategies that provide long-lasting results.
While SEO is a high-touch strategy, we create efficiencies that allow us to keep our prices affordable.
Learn about our SEO Services for small businesses in the Phoenix area.
Be visible. Online.